TYRON Multiband was developed in the 1970’s and has been time-tested and approved by major vehicle manufacturers worldwide
- The Multiband is a two-piece Runflat System that locks the tyre from the wheel well in the event of a flat under normal driving conditions.
- It is designed to enable driver retain vehicle control and drive in the event of sudden tyre deflation or blowout.
- Lightweight so it does not affect fuel consumption, acceleration and braking.
- No moving parts so it does not affect vehicle alignment and balancing of wheels
- Maintenance free so once fitted it remains there ready to stabilize the vehicle and protect the lives of its occupants and other road users in a tyre related emergency.
- Designed with convenience in mind and allows for the changing of tyres without the need for specialist equipment.
- Up to 20 Km with one or more tyres flat.
- One-time investment so you can reuse the Multibands in case you change your tyres.